March 1, 2012
GMSC is a premier recruiting agency for English programs all over South Korea with recruiting offices in North America and head offices in Busan and Seoul. GMSC has been around for over 11 years which is considered really remarkable and has played an integral part in the growth of the English industry in Korea.
We are looking for ESL Teachers for Public school positions in Gyeonggi-do Province.
job# GEPIK (Public School)
1. School address? Gyeonggi-do Province
2. Available? early march
3. Numbers of foreign teachers at school? 1
4. Student age? elementary ~ High school
5. Class size? about 25-35
6. Teaching hours (class schedules please)? you will teach only 22 classes per week between 8:40am to 4:40pm (M to F)
7. Overtime? 20,000won per class (between 8:40am to 4:40pm)
8. Saturday class? no
9. Description of accommodation? single studio
10. Distance between accommodation and the school? Around the school
11. Salary range? Your salary will be paid in accordance with their pay scale
between 2.0million won to 2.5 million won.)
12. Health insurance coverage? yes-50%
13. National pension coverage? yes-50%
14. Round trip air ticket? ok
15. Vacation? 4weeks (summer-2weeks & winter-2weeks)
16. Other info? * 300,000won-settlement allowance
* contracl renewal bonus : 2 weeks (paid vacation) + airfare equivalent money (round airline ticket worth: up to 2 million won: or round trip ticket will be provided) the details are in the contract-Article 10(please read carefully)
Please provide us also information on the following so we can find a suitable job for you.
– student age preference
– preferred location: specific location if possible (note:prioritize your desired location)
– date you are available to teach
– are your visa documents ready?
– house preference? Shared or non shared
– expected salary
– skype or yahoo id (if available)
– references (preferably the latest)
-current specific location and best time to contact
**Please send your resume in MS word format and recent photo.
Thank you and we look forward to your response.