Teach English in Korea
CITY: Jongno, Songpa, Bundang, Pyeongchon, Daegu, Yongin
START DATE: December 2012, January, February, March 2013
SALARY: – 2.3-2.5 Million Korean Won per month
– Lesson preparation
– Preparation of student progress reports and evaluation
– Correcting and grading student work
– Attendance at staff meetings
– Participation in teacher training workshops
– Teaching material preparation and maintenance
– Professional training on Maple Bear curriculum pre-departure and in-class.
– Two weeks vacation (total) at Christmas and Summer breaks, plus all national Korean holidays.
– Free round-trip air ticket provided
– Medical coverage (50/50 split with employee)
– Pension contributions and severance bonus on completion of contract.
– Unshared accommodation provided: apartment with shower and washroom; partly furnished (bed, desk, chair, sink, small refrigerator, gas range, washer, air con.)
– Degree/Diploma of Education or ECE or related area of study
– Native English speaker, North American preferred
– Experience teaching/supervising young children
– Teacher certification (Teaching certificate) issued by provincial or state authorization is an asset