Teach English in Japan
CITY: Ichinomiya City, Aichi
START DATE: mid January 2014
SALARY: Starting salary: 250,000 yen per month.
Currently this position involves teaching elementary age kids, teens as well as Adult’s Business classes, so previous ESL experience is a must.
Compensation and Benefits:
– Starting salary: 250,000 yen per month.
– Performance bonuses.
– Fully furnished and spacious staff house, if required. 40,000 yen per month (plus utilities and internet shared), as well as refundable deposits.
– Visa sponsorship.
– Travel to Japan subsidy, as well as contract completion bonus.
– Company will provide a cell phone if needed – call charges to be paid by you.
– Native English speaker.
– Bachelor’s Degree. (Visa requirement)
– TESOL training and/or experience in an ESL setting.
– Experience living overseas for a minimum of 6 months.
– The ability to plan enjoyable, high quality lessons for a variety of class types.
– Must enjoy working with people of all ages.
– Japanese is an asset, as is any other second language.
To apply please e-mail a cover letter, recent photo, references and resume to:
Contact person: Debbie Sykes
Please specify when you are available to start.