Teach English in Turkey
START DATE: 1st July, 2013
English Home International Language School in Adana, Turkey, is the number one language school in southeastern Turkey. To complete our recent expansion, we are seeking full-time native English teachers for our Summer and fall semester, contract beginning July 1, 2013.
English Home offers courses to all levels of students from primary through adult including English for Specific Purposes, Business English and test preparation courses. In addition, we are a licensed TOEFL iBT test center. Our classrooms are the best in the region, equipped with computers, overhead projectors, whiteboards (and in some classes, SMARTBoard) and internet connections.
• a twelvemonth contract with competitive salary
• shared accommodation
• national insurance
• visas and work permit
• flight assistance
• Turkish paid holidays
• one week paid vacation
• a university degree
• a recognized TEFL certificate
• only native English teachers from a native English speaking country
• an energetic, people-oriented and positive attitude
• an out-going and enthusiastic personality
• teachers who understand and utilize the communicative approach
• proficiency in MS PowerPoint and Word
If you meet the above requirements, please forward a copy of your CV with a photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit our web-site at www.english-home.com for more information about our school.