Teach English in Honduras
CITY: Santa Rosa de Copan, Honduras
START DATE: January 20th, 2014
SALARY: 10,000. Lempiras (approx. 500USD), per month
• 20 to 25 hours per week teaching time, 10 hours a week for duties, planning and staff meetings
• 7:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Monday through Friday*
• 2 weeks off December Holidays
• 1 week off Easter Holidays
• Approximate dates for the school year August 19, 2013 to July 4, 2014
Salary and benefits
• 10,000. Lempiras (approx. 500USD), per month
• 3,000 Lempiras (approx. 150 USD) rent stipend per month
• will reimburse the flight to Honduras- payable on completion of first half of contract.
• will pay for flight to home country- payable on completion of contract.
• Medical Insurance
*Teachers will be expected to participate in a few school events during the year outside of the regular school schedule.
About Alfa y Omega:
Alfa y Omega was founded 33 years ago as a small private school. In 2001, the school decided to expand to include high school. Now the school has realized how important bilingual education is and is trying to introduce bilingual education, beginning with our preschool and first grade.
Ask about medical,
• Bachelors Degree
• Native English speaker
• At least one year of experience teaching.
• At least one year living abroad
• Preferred teachers with Christian values
Email – email@example.com