Teach English in Japan
SALARY: 250,000-265,000 yen per month
Work location: Nationwide
Hours of Operation:
Between 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM (total 40 hours per week)
Days off: Two days off per week. No Split Shifts.
10 Paid holidays, (will increase in subsequent contracts).
– Have an interest in Japanese culture and working with Japanese people
– Are able to work for a minimum of one year
– Have excellent communication skills and are eager to learn new things
– Are patient, friendly and flexible
– Are careful and thoughtful
– English teaching experience desired but not necessary
– Native English level from Native English Speaking Country
– Domestic and Overseas candidates welcome
– Bachelorfs Degree or higher
– TESOL, TEFL, or CELTA experience or equivalent
certificate desired but not necessary.
– Instructor training experience is highly desirable
Please send current resume with cover letter to the email address below: