Teach English in Japan
START DATE: 9th July, 2013 onwards
SALARY: 60,000 yen per month
We are currently looking for qualified applicants for full-time English conversation teaching positions in Nagoya starting July 9th / September 17th, 2013. If you are interested in the position, please read the details below and visit our website at
We’d like to hear from you!
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
1. Position: Full-time English Teacher
2. Contract: One-year renewable contract
3. Maximum 25 classes per week (Each class lasts 45-60 minutes)
4. Five days a week with 2 consecutive days off (Sunday and Monday)
5. Salary: 250,000 yen per month
6. Location: Nagoya, Aichi prefecture
1. Visa sponsorship
2. Approximately six weeks holidays
3. Free Japanese lessons
4. One year contract completion bonus: 100,000 – 170,000 yen
5. Semi-furnished private apartment: 60,000 yen per month plus utilities.
(A) Necessary Requirements
1. Native speaker of English
2. Bachelor’s degree
(B) Preferred Requirements
1. Is positive, flexible, hardworking, self-motivated and disciplined.
2. Has experience leading groups of school-aged children.
3. Enjoys teaching a wide range of students from preschool to adults.
4. Is able to plan enjoyable, quality lessons for a variety of class types.
5. Has a basic understanding of written and spoken Japanese.
6. Has experience living overseas for 6 months or more.
7. Has a Driver’s License
1. Cover letter
3. A recent photo
4. A reference/recommendation if possible (preferably from an employer)
Consideration will only be given to applicants who submit a complete application package, so please make sure you have all the documents and a photo before you send them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Director: Mr. Kosei Sugiura
Head Teacher: Ms. Natalie Hughes
ABC Plus English School
4-1211, Kurosawadai, Midori-ku,
Nagoya, Aichi 458-0003 JAPAN
English Website: http://www.abcplus.info/
Japanese Website: http://www.abcplus.jp/