Teach English in Korea
CITY: Gunpo-si at Gyeonggi-do Around Sanbon subway station, the line nr 4
START DATE: ASAP
SALARY: Monthly pay : 2.1 to 2.3 million KRW, depends on your qualification
Monthly pay : 2.1 to 2.3 million KRW, depends on your qualification
Overtime payment : 20,000KRW per hour
Type of student : elementary school students
Working hours a day: 8:30a.m to 4:30p.m
Maximum teaching hours a week: 22hours
Working week: Mon.~Fri.
1) Type of housing: Single housing
2) Round trip airfare: Free
3) Contract Completion bonus: One month salary
4) Paid Leave: 20 days
5) National Pension and Medical insurance : 50% covered by employer
Gender : female
1. Must be a citizen of one of these seven countries: Canada, the US., the UK., Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and South African
2. Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Edu. or English or at least 100 hour TESOL/TEFL/CELTA certificate
3. Must have no criminal record.
4. A transferable E2 visa female holder
Required Documents for E2 visa:
1. Nationwide Criminal Background Record with apostille
2. A notarized photocopy of degree certificate with apostille
3. Applicant’s signed Health Statement
4. Passport has at least one year of validity left
5. 4 passport-sized photos
What you should know:
This is a one-year contract job and renewable
Attach your resume as a .doc file and photos as a .jpg . This is essential
When you apply for, please fill this out and email me resume and photo along with your answer for this questions.
1. Full name
2. Date of birth
4. Contact number
5. Available time to get a call
6. When can you start to teach in Korea?
7. Do you have all documents to get E2 visa as below?
•Nationwide Police Background Check with apostille
•A notarized photocopy of BA degree certificate with apostille
•4 passport sized photos
•A photocopy of the front pages of your passport (a page with photo & signature)
8.Preferred location (Please keep your options open)
9. Preferred age group
10. Preferred teaching schedule (e.g. day shift)
11. Preferred school type : private or public
12. Education (e.g.BA/MA/Ph.D and a 100 hour Tesol/TEFL/CELTA certificate)
13. Teaching experience or relevant experience
14. Expected salary
15. Have you ever caught a disease?
16. Where are you now?
17. Where did you get the ad.?
18. Self introduction
– Brief self-intro
– what are the most important factors regarding your job?
19. Any comments welcome