Teach English in Thailand
START DATE: Immediately
• Plan and conduct lessons according to school’s curriculum
• Monitor learning progress of children
• Responsible for safety and hygiene of all children
• Maintaining centre and classrooms in clean and tidy learning environment
• Female, 21 years and above
• Candidate must be a graduate of Bachelor degree in Early Childhood Education or Education/ Related field.
• Teaching experience for toddler or preschool is advantageous.
• Proficiency and fluency in the English language, including the ability to speak English clearly and use correct spelling and grammar
• Has a positive and professional work ethic, those who are open-minded and flexible as well as being sincerely dedicated to the best interests of the pupil’s education and development.
• Has passion in providing care & education for the Infants and Toddlers.
• Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
• Able to work independently as well as a good team player
• TOIEC requirement, minimum 700 overall
• Working permit and accommodation are provided by school.