Teach English in Russia
START DATE: September, 2013
SALARY: From $1150 per month (net)
BKC – International House is one of the most respected Language Schools
in Moscow, a member of the International House World Organisation, the school that has the only Cambridge/IELTS centre approved by Cambridge ESOL. Our teacher training center offers CELTA/DELTA courses and also has a wide variety of workshops, seminars, courses aimed at the teacher’s self-development.
Our teachers work with variety of levels and ages. Children classes range from 3-10 y.o., teens 11-16, and adult classes from 17+.
We offer intensive courses, exam preparation classes, business classes, Foundation and pre-masters program.
BKC IH have more than 38 schools in Moscow and Moscow region.
With our company you can get a training and become an IELTS and Camdridge examiner. IELTS training will take place in Autumn 2013.
Main Terms and Conditions of BKC-IH Contract:
– Salary: from $1150 per month (net) (30 hour-9 month contract) and from $895 per month (net) (24 hour-9 month contract), plus $50 for working on the weekend (Sat and Sun)
– Length: 6 and 9 months
– completion of the contract bonus – up to $1000
– multiple-entry work visa, consulate fee paid by the school
– shared accommodation
– airfare reimbursement
– meeting at the airport on teacher’s arrival
– paid induction period upon arrival
– paid holidays
– health care
– 50% discount for Russian classes
– 24 hour emergency support line
– discount on training courses, including Cambridge DELTA course
– insurance fund
Positions are available from late August-beginning of September 2013.
A successful candidate should have one of the following qualifications:
CELTA, Trinity TESOL, SIT Tesol, TESL Canada, ACELS CELT, IHC or any 100/120-hour of in-class training equivalent.
To become a member of our international team please send us your CV at email@example.com