Teach English in South Africa
CITY: Pinelands, Cape Town
START DATE: Immediate Start
Leap Science and Maths School
LEAP 1 situated in Pinelands, Cape Town, seeks to appoint an Experienced English teacher.
The successful candidate must be willing to be an active participant within a truly transforming education framework where openness, honesty and sharing are core values.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Teaching english
– Curriculum Development
– Aligning the English curriculum across our Leap schools
– Create and administer diagnostic tests for grade 9 students
– Able to set a good foundation in regards to basic English concepts
Starting date: asap
– Ability to work independently as well as in a team
– Experience teaching high school English – Minimum of 7 years experience
– Relevant English qualification
– Curriculum development experience
– Strong sense of social responsibility
To apply, submit a letter of application stating why you consider that you meet the requirements for this position, and a full CV which includes the names and telephone numbers of three contactable referees.
Call: 021 531 9715
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
For more about LEAP, refer to http://www.leapschool.org.za