Teach English in Korea
START DATE: February 2013
SALARY: 2.4million won / monthly
Students: kindergarten, elementary
Number of positions: 4
Work: Monday-Friday (no weekends)
Severance: One month severance bonus provided at the end of the contract
Class length: 40 minutes
Number of students per class:10
Airfare: Provided (prepaid)
Vacation: 2 weeks per year
Number of teachers at the school: 10
Health: Health insurance is shared between the school and the teacher
* Excellent, well-established programs
* Great locations
* No weekends
* Free single housing
* Free airfare provided in advance
* One month salary bonus at the end of the contract
* Medical (50% shared with school/instructor) and pension benefits
* 2 weeks paid vacation in addition to all public holidays
* You must have a Bachelor’s degree (any discipline) from an accredited university.
* You must be a citizen of one of the following countries: Canada, the U.S., the U.K., Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa.
* You must hold a valid passport from one of the above countries.
* You must not have a criminal record.