Teach English in Bhutan
CITY: Several locations around the country
START DATE: January, 2014
Are you interested in a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity that will…
* give you full-time PAID international teaching experience?
* expand your career horizons as you teach a fully IMMERSIVE national curriculum, taught in English?
* allow you to explore a new and unique culture, in one of the most remote and UNTOUCHED nations in the world?
* make a true DIFFERENCE in the lives of rural Bhutanese students and the communities in which they live?
Then apply to Teach in Bhutan!
Imagine a country in which a King forces democracy on his people, where residents of the capital city vote against the installation of traffic lights, where ancient monasteries stand sentinel in lush valleys and on snow-capped peaks, and the guiding principal of development is Gross National Happiness. Welcome to The Land of the Thunder Dragon. Welcome to Bhutan.
Learn more and apply online at http://www.TeachInBhutan.org/apply
We are The Bhutan Canada Foundation, an organisation dedicated to furthering the development of Bhutan and its people through programs that impact its educational and social institutions.
We are currently recruiting qualified teachers to fulfill minimum one-year contracts offered by the Ministry of Education in Bhutan. We’re looking for primary educators, and junior/secondary English, math, science and special education specialists.
Contracts begin in January, 2014 only!
Candidates must have at least one of the following:
1) A post-secondary degree in education
2) Three years of full-time relevant classroom teaching experience
3) Teacher certification (provincial, state, or equivalent)
Please note – to officially apply to Teach in Bhutan, you must fill out our online application at http://www.TeachInBhutan.org/apply. We will not accept resumes without a submitted application.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org