Teach English in China
START DATE: Spring semester in 2013
SALARY: 4000~6000RMB per month, according to the workload, location, and your qualifications（Local teachers earn only 1,000RMB per month so this is a great salary for the area.）
TYPICAL RESPONSIBILITIES (variable by location):
1. Work schedule will be from Monday to Friday
2. 18~24 classes per week, each class lasting 45mins.
3. September through December, and March through June terms, with possibilities to teach during semester breaks
4. Arrival in two weeks prior to the term commencement
TYPICAL BENEFITS (variable by location):
1. Assistance of a bilingual teacher
2. Registration and enrollment assistance, pre-departure materials, ongoing support
3. Private living accommodations with fine conditions
4. Three meals per day at the school
5. Airport pick-up and welcome dinner
6. Orientation upon arrival
7. Program supervision and emergency service
8. Guaranteed school placement
9. If you stay with it for multiple terms, travel costs might be reimbursed.
1. Willing to stay for at least 3 months
2. No younger than 19
3. Native English speaker or near native speaker
4. Formal teaching qualifications are desirable, but not necessarily required
5. Although it adds to your experience, no pre-existing Chinese language skill is required
6. A spirit of adventures and a sense of humor!