START DATE: Aug/Sept start
SALARY: Monthly Salary: 4500RMB-6000RMB (PhD: 8000RMB/month )
4500-6000Rmb/month, ESL teachers wanted for University in China
*** Monthly Salary: 4500RMB-6000RMB (PhD: 8000RMB/month )
*** Free well-furnished apartment
*** Airfare reimbursement
*** Z-visa sponsorship
*** Insurance provided
*** Overtime allowance
1. Schools provide local airport/station pick up.
2. Schools provide English speaking co-ordinators to help you settle in.
3. Contact with the school directly throughout the application process.
4. Low living expendiure, about 1000-2000RMB/month depends on different living style.
( 1 USD=6.3 RMB )
5. We are completely free!!!
– Contract Period: Aug/Sept start for one year contract
– Teaching Hours Per Week: 16-20 hours/week
– Students’Age: 18-23
– Class Size: 25-35
– Duration of each class: 40-45 minutes
– Location Available: Linfen city, Weinan city, Taiyuan city, Datong city, Shanxi province;
Tai’an city, Zibo city, Weifang city, Jinan city, Qingdao city, Shandong province;
Zhenjiang city, Changzhou city, Nanjing city, Yangzhou city, Jiangsu province;
Shangqiu city, Jiaozuo city, Xinyang city, Zhengzhou city, Henan Province;
Kunming city, Lijiang city Yunnan province
Shaoyang city, Xiangtan city, Huaihua city, Hunan province;
Nanchang city, Jiangxi province;
Tonghua city, Jilin Province;
Huaibei city, Huai’Nan, Chaohu city, An’hui Province;
Suihua city, Heilongjiang Province;
Yongchuan(chongqing), Chengdu -(Dujiangyan) city, Sichuan Province;
Zhoushan city, Taizhou city(seaside), Zhejiang Province;
Baoding city, Tangshan city, Shijiazhuang city, Hebei province;
Zhanjiang city, Shunde city, Guangdong Province;
Lanzhou city, Gansu Province;
Shangqiu, Taiyuan etc
Baoji city, Shannxi province
– Vacancy: many
★ Native English speakers in good health condition from US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand
★ Age between 22-60
★ At least two years related teaching experience
★ Teaching certificate
★ Minimum of degree
★ TEFL/TESOL preferred
★ Open-minded, motivated, punctual, patient, cooperative, responsible and willing to travel and know about China
1. Send application cover letter, resume, copy of your educational certificates and passport and recent photo for application, advise the time you will be available to come and how long you’d like to stay in china..
2. Evaluate the application.
3. Phone/skype interview.
4. Confirm the offer package and contract (sign contract)
5. Guide applicants to apply visa and book ticket to the nearby airport to China.
6. Arrange airport pick up and on going support in teaching and lving
If you are interested in this job, please feel free to contact us by Email: email@example.com