Teach English in Uzbekistan
START DATE: ASAP
Language Link Schools International
Language Link has over 120 schools in nine different countries including China, the Czech Republic, Poland, Russia, Slovakia, The Ukraine, Vietnam and we recently begun operations in Uzbekistan. The Language Link teaching system is used in every school, and courses are taught to the same international standards.
Language Link was established in 1975 in London and is accredited by the British Council, the principal accrediting body for Language teaching in Britain, and is a member of “The Association of Recognized English Language Services” [ARELS]. Language Link teacher-training programmes are accredited by The University of Cambridge and Trinity College London. For over 35 years, we have been fulfilling the academic and professional needs of students from over 60 countries worldwide.
Language Link has been operating here since 2008, and we are looking for full-time teachers to deliver high quality English language training to adults and corporate clients.Competitive remuneration with return flight included. Ideally we are seeking native English speakers with a commitment to developing their careers.
Language Link – on going success worldwide
About Tashkent City:
Tashkent is the most cosmopolitan city in Uzbekistan. The city is noted for its tree lined streets, numerous fountains, and pleasant parks. In 2007, Tashkent was named the cultural capital of the Islamic world as the city is home to numerous historic mosques and Islamic locations of interest. Tashkent also houses the earliest written Qur’an which has been in Tashkent since 1924.
Successful candidate should possess two from the follow three criteria:
• College/University Bachelor’s Degree or higher
• Certificate in Teaching English as a Foreign Language (The Cambridge CELTA, the Trinity College London TESOL etc)
• Experience of between 1 and 2 years’ EFL teaching to adults.
For visa purposes, candidates must be passport holders from the US, UK, Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand
• 6/9/12 month contract with full academic support
• Competitive monthly salary for fixed teaching hours teaching a week
• Good quality shared accommodation
• Full visa support during the contract
• Flight allowance at end of contract
• Academic support (including in-house training, consultation sessions, mentoring for less experienced teachers)
• Free Russian lessons for all levels given by a professional teacher
If you would like to be considered for, please send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tashkent, Uzbekistan, 100000,
Niyozbek Yoli 1 St., 2nd Fl. Rm-1
+99871 235 9201/+99891 191 0275