Teach English in Taiwan
START DATE: ASAP
SALARY: $35,000 USD pre tax and $26,400 USD after taxes
1. Applicants will relocate to Hsinchu, Taiwan.
3. A furnished 2-bedroom apartment is available to rent for $250 USD/month.
4. Applicants must be of United States citizenship.
5. Applicant must be patient and work well with children.
6. Applicants do not need to know Mandarin Chinese.
7. The annual salary is $35,000 USD pre tax and $26,400 USD after taxes, including the optional bonus.
8. The contract is for a 12-month term and 40-hour work week, Monday through Friday.
Benefits include health insurance, dental insurance, and seven days of paid vacation upon completion of contract terms in addition to national holidays, and reimbursement of round-trip airfare to and from permanent address.
Applicants must have at least a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in elementary education.
e-mail (Apply@A1AmericanSchool.org) the following:
1) Cover letter (include your teaching philosophy).
2) A copy of your resume or C.V.
3) A scanned copy of your valid passport (showing expiration date).
4) A copy of your transcript.
5) A copy of your diploma.