Location: Saudi Arabia
Salary: $2600-3500 USD
Start Date: ASAP
Working Conditions: Skyline Global seeks qualified EFL Instructors for various University, Institute, and International School positions in Saudi Arabia. You will only find these positions through Skyline Global Solutions, a leader in international teaching jobs for Saudi Arabia. Skyline provides exclusive opportunities for teachers in western countries.
Absolute Requirement: Must be a native English speaker and have citizenship of US, Canada, British, New Zealand, Australian, or South African. We are looking for teachers to start (August/September 2012).
Duration: 1-2 year contracts
Type: University/Institute/International Schools
Gender: Male & Female
Location: Various Cities in Saudi Arabia (Riyadh, Dammam, Khobar and more)
Availability: August/September 2012
Planning, preparing and delivering lessons and workshops for groups and individuals;
• Designing and producing teaching materials and adapting existing materials;
• Carrying out assessments of students’ needs;
• Planning schemes of work;
• Assessing students’ progress;
• Keeping records;
• Attending team meetings;
• Attending and contributing to training sessions;
• Advising colleagues;
• Preparing information for inspection visits and other quality assurance exercises;
• Helping to draft and review institutional policies relating to the education of students with English as a Second Language;
• Engaging in continuous professional development (CPD)
• Basic salary. = $2600-3500 USD
• Housing. = $400 USD (stipend or fully provided and paid)
• Transportation. = $ 133 USD
• Health insurance, prepaid roundtrip airfare, visa and sponsorship paid.
• 30 days vacation and holidays paid.
• Sick days paid
• Total package = $3133-4033 USD
• Bachelors’ Degree in English/Education related field, or Bachelors’ Degree & TESL/TEFL/CELTA certificate
• 1-2 years of teaching experience
• Hardworking, dynamic and computer literate.
• Native English speakers only
• Male or female candidates
• Citizenship must be U.S., Canada, U.K., or South African, New Zealand, or Australian
Please review the requirements and to apply your resume/C.V in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Saudi Arabia