Teach English in Saudi Arabia
START DATE: September, 2013
Saudi electronic University is now hiring for next September. Below is a brief article about SEU, followed by what we are looking for in our candidates. Just recently the government has made SEU is the sole provider in e-education throughout the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
E-university hopes to attract 100,000 students in 10 years
• To teach a culturally sensitive ESL Curriculum
• To evaluate, on an ongoing basis, skill acquisition and overall student performance.
• To provide periodic assessments.
• Working with Blackboard on a daily basis
• To maintain and uphold the ethical and professional standards and guidelines established by the university.
• Tax Free Salary
• Housing allowance is 20% of your monthly salary
• Comprehensive health insurance
• Fully paid public holidays
• Free Airfare for the candidate both to K.S.A and back home after the duration of your contract
English Native Speaker
Hold a four years bachelor’s degree (all majors considered).
Bachelors of English-linguistics with at least two years of experience.
Or hold a Masters of English… No experience required
Or hold any Bachelor degree with a Celta or Tefl certificate
Please send your CV to the following email address email@example.com