Teach English in Japan
CITY: Kanagawa Prefecture, Sagamihara/Yokohama
START DATE: July 1st, 2013
SALARY: Base Wage: 240,000 yen per month
Japan – Kanagawa Prefecture, Sagamihara/Yokohama Position with ESP Japan (English for Specific Purposes Japan)
July 1st, 2013 Start
ESP Japan – A Canadian owned and managed company, is looking for motivated, outgoing and inspiring individuals to teach/facilitate English. ESP Japan will assist obtaining a proper visa, domestic travel while working and housing assistance; your flight to Japan is not covered. ESP Japan provides a competitive salary, advancement opportunities, and an independent working environment. Check our web page at www.espjpn.com
ESP Instructor Position
CORPORATE ENGLISH TEACHER
4 to 5 day workweek – no weekend work
* Single location with class sizes from 1 to 5
* Teach at a Japanese company to engineers and management
* Looking for an independent and responsible individual
* Work is at only 1 location per day
* Commute is one hour-travel costs reimbursed.
* 240,000 and up monthly income based on current schedule – subject to change.
* Priority also given to applicants with management or computer programming or web design experience
* Date of availability is very important
* Solid jobs with a good working environment
Contract Term: Minimum one year with term extensions
Terms of Contract: Wage based on weeks/hours worked. Company travel paid, accommodations provided, the individual pays rent.
Work Description: English teacher and English resource person at corporate locations. Office work and other duties may be requested along with other related items within professional capability.
Working Hours: Minimum 32 Hr. work week (teaching is up to 25 hrs) up to 5 days. Overtime is possible, but up to the individual and company situation.
Base Wage: 240,000 yen per month starting based on a 128 hr month and depending on ability and experience. 3 paid weeklong holidays (1 week in May, 1 in August and 1 at Christmas/New Years)
Accommodation: Sponsored single person apartment provided with all the basic necessities. Rent is approx. 42,000 /month for a 1K.
Increases: Performance related, reviewed at 6-month intervals
1. Bachelor degree minimum
2. Experienced ESL professionals given special consideration
3. TEFL or TESOL certification given special consideration
3. Computer literate (Windows, Word, Excel)
* Submit by E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Cover letter – Microsoft Word file format or PDF
* Resume – Microsoft Word file format or PDF
* Recent photo – send JPEG type file
* Provide Date of availability
* Applications without ALL the above information will not be processed
Applications meeting the above requirements are processed and considered for all open positions. Qualified applications for the position being offered will be sent a short list of questions and then interviewed.