Teach English in Vietnam
START DATE: Application deadline : August 30, 2013
SALARY: Salary: 1000 – 1500 USD
JOB OPPORTUNITY AT DTLC, HAIPHONG, VIETNAM
As we are expanding, DTLC is currently recruiting native ESL Teachers to teach English to students in 2013.
1. Salary: 1000 – 1500 USD – depending on qualifications, experience and types of contract
• Free accommodation
• Paid sick leave
• Completion bonus
• Airfare allowance reimbursement (up to US$ 500)
• Visa and work permit reimbursement.
N.B. The benefits depend on types of contract.
3. Visa and Work permit
To obtain visa extension and work permit, employees are responsible for bringing the following documents (all must be the originals) on arrival to Vietnam
• Certificates (TEFL and B.A or equivalent)
• Criminal Record Check (CRC) or Criminal Record Bureau (CRB) (6 months validity)
The post is available for native English teachers from the following countries: England, America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand.
• Adaptable, open minded, energetic, enthusiastic
• Teaching experience preferred
Due to Vietnamese visa policy, the candidates should have:
• Qualification: – Bachelor degree or equivalent
– TEFL or equivalent
• Clean criminal record check with 6 months validity
Contact Information Requirements:
• Recent CV and photos
• Scanned copies of Degrees and Certificates
• Copy of Passport
Kindly contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org with your sending the above documents.
OR Fill out the online application form in our website english.dtlchaiphong.vn & upload the documents when you apply.
Contact Person: Ms. Mary Dang, Vice Director