Teach English in United States
CITY: San Diego, CA
START DATE: January 2014
Schedule: 20 lessons per week, classes Monday through Friday, 8:30 am -12:20 pm during the month of January; may extend a couple of weeks into February
• Native English speaker
• Authorized to work in the U.S.
• BA in English or related field
• CELTA or externally validated (issued by an accredited educational instution) TEFL Certificate. Certificate must include at least 120 contact hours with 6 hours observed teaching practice
• Three to six months recent ESL classroom teaching experience
• Experience teaching a variety of levels
• Experience teaching young learners (aged 12-17) preferred
• Experience teaching English overseas
Please note that online TEFL certificates and TEFL certificates that do not meet the minimun qualifications outlined above will not be considered.
Please e-mail cover letter and résumé to: email@example.com. No phone calls or walk-ins please.