Teach English in Malaysia
CITY: Klang, Selangor
SALARY: RM5000 salary per month
• Location = Klang, Selangor, population over 1 million. A little bit outside of Kuala Lumpur. About 30-40mins on train to KL. Much quicker by car or scooter as train stops everywhere!
• 1 school so far, plans to open more in the second year. The 1st school has 4 large classrooms which could seat 20 students. However, our maximum is going to be 16 students per class.
• Classes will be 2 hours long and we will begin by targeting 4-17 year olds.
• Teaching hours: Weekend = 8/9 hour days with 15 min breaks in-between each class + 1 hr for lunch.
Weekday = 7 hour days with 15 min breaks in-between each class + 1 hr for lunch.
– Teachers will receive training upon arrival where I will go through lessons with them and what we expect from the classes and the ways in which they can achieve this.
• Pay = RM5000 salary per month
• Pay reviews after 6 months and 1 year.
• End of year bonus = 2000 RM (upon completion of contract).
• 1st year = 10 days annual leave (paid).
• 2nd year = 14 days annual leave (paid).
• Malaysia has approximately 15 days of public holidays per year (paid).
• Work Permit/visa etc…..
Company pays all upfront and deducts from teacher salary over 1st year (roughly RM4500 in total).
If teacher leaves inside the 1st year=teacher pays back 100% to company.
If teacher leaves in 2nd year (after 12 months) = company pays 50% back to teacher.
If teacher completes 2 years = company pays 100% back to teacher.
• Days off = Mondays and Tuesdays for everybody.
Please send your CV, certificates, valid passport and other relevant documents to Ms. Eugenie Yam, Managing Director of English Scholar (email@example.com)