Teach English in China
CITY: Wuhan,Shanghai, Guangzhou, Wuhan, Chengdu, Dalian, Nanjing, Hefei, Ningbo, Shijiazhuang, Taiyuan, Xiangyang, etc.
START DATE: ASAP
Working hours: 25 hours per week
Airfare: 6000RMB once contract is terminated.(5000 renew bonus in Shanghai)
Housing allowance: 1300-4000RMB/month (depending on cities)
– 11 days Chinese Statutory holiday
– 5 days annual leave (paid) after completing the contract.
– 2 paid sick days (provide doctor’s note)
– Assist candidate with his/her visa, foreign expert certificate, residence permit in order to stay and work in China leaglly.
– System of teaching training
– Small class teaching
– Native English speakers (USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia or NZ)
– Bachlor degree (or diploma)
– Over the age of 23
– TESOL/TEFL Certification (Neither are essential)
– EFL classroom experience is preferred, but not essential.
– Positive attitude, reliable, independent and be able to work under a dynamic environment.
– Highly-motivated with pleasant personality