Teach English in China
CITY: Shanghai, Guangzhou, Wuhan, Chengdu, Dalian, Nanjing, Hefei, Ningbo, Shijiazhuang, Taiyuan, Xiangyang
START DATE: Immediately
SALARY: 6000RMB-8500RMB (varies according to the level of the city and the qualification of the employee.)
Working hours: 25 hours per week
Airfare: 6000RMB once contract is terminated.
Housing allowance: 1300RMB/month (depending on cities)
– 11 days Chinese Statutory holiday
– 5 days annual leave (paid) after completing the contract.
– 2 paid sick days (provide doctor’s note)
– Assist candidate with his/her visa, foreign expert certificate, residence permit in order to stay and work in China leaglly.
– System of teaching training
– Small class teaching
Qualifications for Applicants:
– Native English speakers (USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia or NZ)
– Bachlor degree (or diploma)
– Over the age of 23
– TESOL/TEFL Certification (Neither are essential)
– EFL classroom experience is preferred, but not essential.
– Positive attitude, reliable, independent and be able to work under a dynamic environment.
– Highly-motivated with pleasant personality
Required materials for qualified applicants:
a. your resume
b. copy of your passport
c. recent photos
d. copy of your degree
d. copy of your TEFL/TESOL certificate
e. recommendation letter of last company you served and relaease letter