Lambton College of Applied Arts & Technology invites applications from qualified individuals for a part-time 3-month temporary administrative staff contract position of ESL Project Manager in our International Education Division.
- Responsible for managing the initial setup of a possible new ESL program;
- May be required to travel overseas to recruit students for Lambton‘s ESL program (travel may be to China, South Korea, Vietnam and the Middle East);
- Design and development of new web pages and marketing materials.
- University degree, ESL qualifications and experience preferred;
- A valid driver’s license and passport required and the ability to travel overseas for two weeks at a time;
- Superior organizational and multi-tasking skills to meet deadlines, handle multiple assignments, and prioritize workload;
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills in order to communicate effectively with external partners, students, faculty and staff;
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision, and as an effective team player.
- Excellent project management skills and experience.
Qualified applicants should submit a current resume accompanied by a cover letter,
using only 1(one) method below by February 29, 2012.
Lambton College of Applied Arts & Technology
1457 London Road,Sarnia, ON,N7S 6K4