Various Location, Saudi Arabia
Skyline Global seeks qualified EFL Instructors for various University and Institute positions in Saudi Arabia. You will only find these positions through Skyline Global Solutions, a leader in international teaching jobs for Saudi Arabia. Skyline provides exclusive opportunities for teachers in western countries.
Absolute Requirement: Must be a native English speaker and have citizenship of US, Canada, British, New Zealand, Australian, or South African. We are looking for teachers to start (February/March 2012).
Duration: 1-2 year contracts
Gender: Male & Female
Location: Various Cities in Saudi Arabia
Availability: February/March 2012
Please review the requirements below and to apply your resume/C.V in word format to email@example.com
IN ORDER TO QUALIFY, YOU MUST BE U.S., CANADIAN, BRITISH, NEW ZEALAND, AUSTRALIAN, OR SOUTH AFRICAN CITIZENS.
The Prospective Instructor must possess the following credentials to qualify for this position:
• Bachelors’ Degree in English/Education related field, or Bachelors’ Degree & TESL/TEFL/CELTA certificate
• 1-2 years of teaching experience
• Hardworking, dynamic and computer literate.
• Native English speakers only
• Male or female candidates
• Citizenship must be U.S., Canada, U.K., or South African, New Zealand, or Australian
• Planning, preparing and delivering lessons and workshops for groups and individuals;
• Designing and producing teaching materials and adapting existing materials;
• Carrying out assessments of students’ needs;
• Planning schemes of work;
• Assessing students’ progress;
• Keeping records;
• Attending team meetings;
• Attending and contributing to training sessions;
• Advising colleagues;
• Preparing information for inspection visits and other quality assurance exercises;
• Helping to draft and review institutional policies relating to the education of students with English as a Second Language;
• Engaging in continuous professional development (CPD);
• Basic salary. = 00-3500 USD
• Housing. = 0 USD (stipend or fully provided and paid)
• Transportation. = $ 133 USD
• Health insurance, prepaid roundtrip airfare, visa and sponsorship paid.
• 30 days vacation and holidays paid.
• Sick days paid
• Total package = 33-4033 USD
Know a teacher interested in working in Saudi Arabia? Ask about our “Refer A Teacher” program, which offers fees to the referrer if the teacher is successfully placed!
… Another position brought to you by Skyline Global Solutions.