Teach English in Saudi Arabia
START DATE: March, April 2013
SALARY: Attractive Basic Salary of USD 3,500 – USD 4,000 (Approx.)
Major Oil Company in Saudi Arabia invites applications for the following Position:
Position: ESL Instructors & Math Instructors (Only Male Applicants)
Nationalities Preferred:USA, UK, Irish, Philippines, Jordan & Turkey(for ESL Teaching)
Nationalities Preferred:USA, UK, Irish (For Math Teaching)
Project Name: Saudi Aramco (Industrial Training Centre)
Contract Type / Duration: Bachelor / Minimum One year (Renewable)
20 Hours classroom teaching.
Evaluation of students work.
Mentoring and advising students.
Undertaking professional activities.
Coordinating with student activities.
Preparation of lessons.
Marking of homework and class work.
Preparation, administration and marking of placement, progress and achievement tests.
Assessment and reporting of student performance.
Development of Supplementary Materials For Core Syllabuses Or for Special Courses.
Attending staff meetings or workshops arranged by senior staff.
Assisting with the running of public examinations.
Playing a full and active part in the life of the University/Organization.
Free Fully Furnished Housing with all facilities (e.g. Gym, Swimming pool, Satellite TV, Broadband, Household Stuff, Air-conditioned etc.)
Transportation Provided /Allowances
Comprehensive Health Coverage
SIM card, pocket money provided upon arrival
Vacation Airfare To/From Saudi Arabia
One Month Annual Vacation and All Saudi Public Holidays
Free Shopping Trips 2 Days a Week
Free Adventure Trips on Weekends
Visa & Sponsorship Paid
NOTE: If required, Company will assist the trainer to bring his family on his own expenses.
Terms & Condition:
• Those who will be able to attend the workshop in their respective Countries on below said (tentative) dates are only eligible to apply.
• Any local transportation paid by the candidate to reach out the workshop will be reimbursed.
• Only short listed candidate will be called for interview.
Minimum Requirements / Experience:
One of the following:
• BA (preferably a Master’s degree) in TEFL/TESL or
• BA (preferably a Master’s degree) in English, Applied Linguistics or modern languages with a teaching certificate in CELTA /DELTA or
• BA (preferably a Master’s degree) in a non- related English field of study, but only if it is supported by a teaching English certificate such as CELTA /DELTA, TESL or TEFL and relevant full-time teaching experience.
• Minimum 4 years of recent full-time teaching English
• Computer literacy is desirable
Interested candidates are advised to apply in full confidence with the following documents;
1. CV in MS-Word format with photograph
2. Scanned copy of academic & ESL related certificates.
3. Scanned copy of your Passport
4. Scanned copy of Experience and Reference letters.
Please e-mail above documents to firstname.lastname@example.org