Teach English in Saudi Arabia
Experienced U.S. American English Language Instructors needed in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia for the SANGMP and other Programs at sites to be determined.
1. In accordance with the Saudi Military Policy only MALE applicants will be considered.
2. Must be a U.S. citizen.
3. Must have: a) M.A. in teaching English as a Second Language or Education; b) B.A. or B.S. in Linguistics; c) B.A. or B.S. in English or a foreign language. Certification in Teaching English as a Foreign Language desired but not required.
4. Earned degrees from U.S. based universities
5. Two (2) years teaching English as a foreign language outside of the U.S. and preferably in Saudi Arabia or anywhere else in the Middle East.
Chronological resume and copies of supporting documents to include:
1. Copies of diplomas, transcripts and TESOL certificate
2. Two (2) letters of recommendation.
3. “Letter of No Objection” if employed in Saudi Arabia during the past two years.
4. DD form 214 (if candidate has prior military service)
Resume and copies of supporting documents can be sent to:
Attn: Vinnell Arabia
2411 Dulles Corner Park
Herndon, VA 20171