Teach English in Saudi Arabia
Experienced U.S. American English Language Instructors needed in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia for the SANGMP and other Programs at sites to be determined.
Also recruiting for English for Specific Purpose (ESP)in the following:
Air Traffic Control
1. In accordance with the Saudi Military Policy only MALE applicants will be considered.
2. Must be a U.S. citizen.
3. Must have earned degrees from U.S. based universities.
4. Education Level: in order of preference:
a. M.A. in teaching English as Second Language or Education.
b. B.A. or B.S. in Linguistics.
c. B.A. or B.S. in English, or a Foreign Language.
d. Any B.A. / B.S. plus a Certification in Teaching English as a Foreign Language.
Chronological resume and copies of supporting documents to include:
1. Copies of diplomas, transcripts and TESOL certificate
2. Two (2) letters of recommendation.
3. “Letter of No Objection” if employed in Saudi Arabia during the past two years.
4. DD form 214 (if candidate has prior military service)
Resume and copies of supporting documents can be sent to:
Attn: Vinnell Arabia
2411 Dulles Corner Park
Herndon, VA 20171