Teach English in Thailand
START DATE: 29th April, 2013
SALARY: Salary from net 37,000 bahts/month
Fun Language International is a leading ESL provider in Thailand. We are seeking native English speakers (Westerners) to teach English to children and young adults.
Job start date: 29 April, 2013
Salary from net 37,000 bahts/month based on qualification and experience.
• Ready-made curriculum, lesson plans and teaching materials
• A Thai teacher assigned to each foreign teacher
• Company pay for visa and work permit
• Health and accident insurance
• Short term lodging for overseas arrivals
Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree and are not over 30 years old. No teaching experience is required but TEFL/TESOL or other equivalent qualifications are given special consideration.
1. Your CV
2. A scan of the photo page of your passport
3. Your recent Photo
4. A scan of your degree and certificate
5. Some written references you may have
Also please mention that you would like to apply for the position in Bangkok.
For more information, please visit our web site or contact us at the following address:
Fun Language International (Thailand) Ltd.
408/28, Phaholyothin Place Bld, 8th Floor,
Samsenai, Phaya Thai
Bangkok 10400, Thailand
Tel: +662 619-1990, +662 619-0141-> 3
Fax: +662 619-0140
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com (teach_esl @ funlanguage.co.th)
Web site: http://www.funlanguage.co.th