Teach English in Vietnam
CITY: Hai Phong
START DATE: 25th May, 2013
SALARY: Competitive salary: 1000 – 1500 USD
Dang Tuan Language Center (DTLC) is one of the biggest English schools in Haiphong, Viet Nam. Founded in 2008, DTLC has 3 branches with over 1500 students. We cooperate with more than 50 public schools in Haiphong and teach English to over 50,000 students in primary, secondary and high schools.
The school is currently recruiting native ESL teachers in 2013.
What we offer?
• Competitive salary: 1000 – 1500 USD – depending on qualifications, experience and types of contract
• Overtime pay
• Other benefits (Visa, airfare, accommodation… depending on types of contract)
When will I start? Candidates shall apply at any times for positions opening from May 25th to September 5th, 2013
What we require?
The post is available for native English teachers from the following countries: England, America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand.
• Age: 22- 40
• Adaptable, open minded, energetic, enthusiastic
• Teaching experience preferred
Due to Vietnamese visa policy, the candidates should have:
• Qualification: – Bachelor degree or equivalent
-TEFL or equivalent
• Clean criminal record check with 6 months validity
Contact Information Request:
1. Recent CV and photos
2. Scanned copies of relevant degrees and Certificates
3. Scanned of Passport
Kindly fill out the online application form in our website and upload the documents when you apply.
Or contact us via email@example.com with the above documents.
Contact Person: Mrs Mary Dang, Vice Director