Teach English in Taiwan
CITY: Taipei, Keelung and Kaohsiung
SALARY: NT$580/hour for teaching adults or pre-schoolers and NT$590/hour for teaching children.
1. A comfortable, supportive work environment.
2. A fully developed curriculum.
3. An outstanding teaching library with over 6000 handouts, games and activities for you to build your classes with.
4. A great team of highly qualified, interesting colleagues to work with.
5. Teacher Trainers on duty every day to assist you with lesson preparation.
6. Hone your skills as a teacher.
7. 27 campuses all over Taiwan.
8. One of the largest children English programs in Taiwan.
9. The opportunity to teach a blend of all ages of students.
10. One of the longest running successful English schools in Taiwan for 30 years.
11. free airport pick-up and one-week accommodation for teachers hired prior to arrival
12. Teachers always get paid on time.
13. Work permit/resident visa and national health and labor insurance provided
14. stable hours for teachers who are open to all class assignments
We start teachers at NT$580/hour for teaching adults or pre-schoolers and NT$590/hour for teaching children.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOUR PASSPORT IS NOT ISSUED BY ANY OF THESE COUNTRIES: U.S.A., Canada, England, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa. We will not be able to sponsor you for a work permit if your passport is not issued by any of these 7 countries.
Please specify which city (Taipei, Keelung, Taichung, or Kaohsiung) when you apply.
A. Must have a valid passport from the U.S.,U.K., Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa. Please do not apply if your passport is not issued by one of these countries as we will not be able to sponsor you for a work permit for teaching English.
B. Must have at least a BA/BSc. diploma in any discipline.
C. Must have a clear and articulate speaking voice.
D. Must be willing to make at least a one-year commitment.
E. For less experienced teachers, having a TEFL/TESOL certificate is a definite plus.
F. Must be willing to teach children.
G. Must be willing to teach on Saturdays.
We are looking for people with at least 6 months teaching experience. Of course, additional training such as a MATESOL, CELTA, TEFL/TESL degrees will certainly be looked upon favorably.
To apply, please send a cover letter, recent photo, and resume to:
fax: +886-2-2930-0006 ; Tel.No.: +886-2-8663-8287