Teach English in Russia
CITY: Sakhalin Region
SALARY: Monthly net salary (negotiable) depending on qualifications and years of experience (approx 2200-3000 USD)
– 9 months contract with the possibility of extending
– visa support
– free separate accommodation
– airfare (one way at the beginning and one way at the end of contract unless you renew)
– full insurance
– morning, afternoon and evening classes depending on a schedule
– administrative and methodological support
– professional development
KB – Bridge center is a well-established and reputable language school in Sakhalin region, Far East of Russia. We have over 7 years of experience, local branches and strong market position. We offer courses on English, Japanese, Chinese languages for all ages (6+).
Due to further demand, a professional-minded native, qualified teacher of English is required for the period of 9 months with the possibility of extending.
We are interested in Native Speakers of English who genuinely enjoy teaching and prepare their classes well.
– minimum BA in arts/humanities subject
– TEFL, CELTA, DELTA or similar
– teaching experience of min. a year
– ability to keep students motivated
– energy and eagerness to work.
If you meet these requirements, please send us your CV with a photo and a cover note. Please send for Eugenia Kim on firstname.lastname@example.org