Teach English in Libya
START DATE: ASAP
SALARY: 2000 British pounds or its equivalence in US dollars + 500 Libyan Dinars as a pocket money, paid at the end of each month.
Global Knowledge School in Tripoli, Libya is now recruiting!
We are looking for enthusiastic, driven individuals who are eager and ready to be a part of our close-knit team of dedicated people within our establishment for the academic year 2013-2014 !
• Class teachers (Grades 1, 2 , 3 and 4th grade)
• Kindergarten/nursery teachers
• Math, science, English, Social science,
Physical education, computer and art teachers.
• Accepted candidates will receive a salary of 2000 British pounds or its equivalence in US dollars + 500 Libyan Dinars as a pocket money, paid at the end of each month.
• Free accommodation in a guest house, walking distance from the school (free Utility bills).
• Local medical insurance.
• Annual return ticket.
• One month paid vacation a year.
Native English speaking teachers ( UK, Ireland, US, Canada, Australia, South Africa )
• Applicants are required to hold one of the previous specializations.
• Experience is not a requirement but preferred. Applicants should be able to provide at least one reference from the last job.
• Teachers are expected to work for an average of 6 hours a day from Sunday through Thursday (Friday and Saturday are weekend days). Pupils age range from 4 years to 10 years.
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their CV, available certificates and Skype ID to our Email address firstname.lastname@example.org for further Skype interview.
Please be informed that work start date will be anywhere between Sep 5th and Sep 20th. Later start dates may be available.
Khaled Mohamed, School management
Skype ID: G.K.School