Teach English in Taiwan
CITY: Taichung City
START DATE: Start date will be informed upon Interviews/Hiring
SALARY: NT$45,000-$55,000 per month, additional $27,500 bonus at end of 11 month contract.
JacksonFive Christian English School – English Immersion School with a Christian Mandate
Teaching students the true joy of learning without the drudgery of boring lessons, homework, or tests. We are much more than just an English School. We motivate and empower our students to become well-rounded, happy individuals who have a close relationship with God.
Teaching Methods and Curriculum:
* Emphasis on making learning fun.
* Limited number of classes. Teachers will see the same students every day. This allows them to cultivate a strong relationship with students.
* Strong focus on teaching English in real life situations, themes, physical education and Christian character.
* Professionally written (B.Ed & M.Ed), tailor-made Theme-Based curriculum.
* Encourages new and creative teaching techniques.
* We measure progress through rubric assessment and class work, not tests.
Comprehensive Teaching Resources:
* Large classrooms that don’t physically limit the teacher’s creativity
* Well stocked library and video equipment (lots of English movies)
* Within walking distance of two major parks for outdoor activities
* We are a progressive school with Internet/Computer/Video
* A computer lab hooked to a fast Internet connection 24hrs a day.
F/T Package Benefits:
* NT$45,000-$55,000 per month, additional $27,500 bonus at end of 11 month contract.
* Work Visa and National Health Insurance
* Great place for career development, working with other creative teachers and educational workshops.
* Supportive Christian environment
* Reward of knowing that you made a “real” difference in the lives of children and their families.
Teacher Candidate Qualifications:
* You have a genuine calling for teaching and serving God overseas.
* English is your first language (North American Accent).
* University graduate with experience working with children.
* Self motivated, positive attitude, flexible, very organized, and responsible
* Extra-curricular skills are also valued (computer, drawing/painting, music, sports, etc).
* Enjoys working and playing with children
If you meet all the requirements listed above, please email your 1) resume, 2) scanned passport photo page, and 3) your available date to start to Jackson at email@example.com