Teach English in Thailand
CITY: Surat Thani
START DATE: December 2012 onwards
SALARY: • 25,000B during the probationary Course (Based on 20hrs contact time) 28,000B Basic Salary (Based on 20hrs contact time)
• Four and half day working week
• (10,000 baht) Semester Performance Bonus * End of Sep. & Mar. for a full term
• (7,500B Semester Bonus) for a full term • Free Furnished Accommodation or housing allowance
• paid holiday (to be taken in April)
• *10 days sick leave
All Public Holidays paid
• Overtime paid at 300B per hour when over 20 teaching hours
• All one year permits and visas paid
**** (Subject to change for teachers starting later than May)
* Salary: 28,000B
* Completion Bonus: 7,500B (for a full term)
* Semester Performance Bonus: 10,000B (for a full term)
* Holiday pay: 6,363B
Leaving salary total: 51,863B
– Two week training program
– Monthly workshops
– Professional Development
– Airport pick-up service
– Teacher Welfare Service
– Bi-Monthly meal or activity
– Semester Team Outings
– Ten hour Thai course
**** (Calculated for a 5 month contract)
• Native speaker from U.S., U.K., Ireland, Canada, Australia, South Africa or New Zealand with a Degree (Others need not apply please),
• TEFL or equivalent certificate.
• A desire to develop in the teaching profession.
• Experience using word, excel and power point for teaching and assessment purposes.
• A willingness to be actively involved in extra curricular activities (parent meetings, children’s parties etc)
• Good written and spoken communication skills.