Teach English in Chile
START DATE: from November 2013
SALARY: USD 1000/month for a minimum of 30 teaching hrs per week – Extra hrs paid at USD 8/hr (some teachers can teach 40-50 hrs/week if they want to to save money for future travelling around the country and South America) – USD 500 in bonus every 6 months worked
Working visa paid for
– Hiring from November 2013, One year renewable contracts
– Location: Centrally in Santiago, close to Metro, Supermarkets, Restaurants, Bars etc
– 3 weeks of paid holiday per year
Living costs around 30% lower than the US
– Working from one location (no travelling around the city)
– No dress code (since the work is Online)
– Online Teaching Training included
– Teaching in shifts, minimum 30 hrs per week
Santiago is a great place to live in; There are mountains just outside for trekking and skiing, the coast is one hour away with beaches, surfing and lounging, there are plenty of parks and all sorts of entertainment. Most teachers stay longer than they expect!
You can learn Spanish – we offer Spanish classes at cost.
When working at the centrally located school there will be no need to travel around, you might even live walking distance from work!
– Native speaker of English or Portuguese
– TEFL / TESOL certificate
– One year of teaching experience
– After completing a one year contract you might relocate to one
of the other EF schools somewhere else in the world (US, South
Africa, Indonesia, China, Russia etc
Applicants please send CV to email@example.com or call +5692181159