Teach English in Russia
A post of a native English teacher in a professional language
school in the city of Volgograd in the south of Russia. A wide
range of group courses as well as one-to-one tuition. Full-time
teaching contracts available for 6-12 months. Teaching experience
preferred but not essential. Attractive benefits.
We’d like to offer you the post of an English teacher in the
biggest professional language school in one of the most attractive
and modern cities of Russia – Volgograd (former Stalingrad during
World War II where the famous Stalingrad battle took
place).Volgograd is situated to the south of the European part of
the country on the river Volga and is very picturesque. With the
population of over 1 million, it is one of the biggest Russian
cultural, educational and industrial centers. The combination of
all these factors makes it a perfect place to live and work in.
The school central office is located in the very centre of
Volgograd in a beautiful place. There are 7 branches of it all
over the city and in the sputnik-city Volzhskiy which is located
on another bank of the river Volga. We are interested in having
responsible native speakers who can work independently or in a
team with Russian experienced teachers of English.
If you’re attracted by the opportunity of working in a
stimulating and challenging environment and feel that you can make
an effective contribution to the company, we’d be happy to employ
you on a long-term contract.
1. Competitive salary
2. Free visa invitation letter.
3. Free legal registration of visa during the period of the
4. Full visa support; consular fees and expenses refunded
within one month after the arrival as soon as you get your bank
5. Free transfer from/to the airport.
6. Travel expenses refunded on successful completion of the
7. Paid vacations.
8. Well located, fully furnished accommodation paid by the
school(except telephone and electricity bills).
9. Medical insurance.
10. Free training seminars on methodology of teaching.
11. Friendly and helpful English speaking office support staff.
12.Free lessons of survival Russian
13. Big discount on lessons of the Russian language given by a
professional teacher of Russian as a foreign language.
14. Invitation to REWARD social events.
15. Free tea and coffee at all offices.
16. Free Internet access at all offices.
To learn more: flc-reward.com
Native speaker of English
Teaching experience preferred
Feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org Alexandra Melnikova (International Coordinator in FLC “Reward”)