Teach English in Russia
START DATE: Immediately
SALARY: • For suitably qualified Teachers a minimum guaranteed salary of 54,000 RUR [$1690/€1310] a month will be paid, rising to 71,500 RUR [$2235/€1820] • For Trainee teachers, we are prepared to offer a minimum guaranteed salary of 44,000 RUR [$1375/ €1075] a month, rising to 60,250 RUR [$1885/ €1470].
A maximum of 105 hours (140 academic hours) a month, with a guaranteed salaried pay of 80 hours (107 academic hours) a month, with the additional 25 hours (if worked) being paid as a bonus each month. This is equivalent to a minimum of 19 hours (25 academic hours) per week to a maximum of 25 hours (37 academic hours) per week for a 5 day working week.
Although CREF has no strict dress code, all Teachers working for us are expected to dress appropriate to the environment in which they will be working with the minimum requirement being ‘smart casual’.
The school is currently open 6 days a week (Monday – Saturday), but you may be asked to voluntarily work on Sundays as we continue to expand our operations. Those who work solely with Corporate clients work a 5 day week, while those working in CREF may be schedule 6 days a week with Sunday off and with work starting no earlier than 1pm.
Contracts are for a period of 12 months from start date, following initial acceptance.
• Full (working) Visa support with costs fully refundable
• One-off flight costs fully refundable (half at start of contract with balance upon successful completion)
• Russian lessons
• Moscow metro transportation card reimbursed every 3 months upon presentation of proof of purchase
• Personal development i.e. training days
• Career advancement – structured loyalty payment system
• All official Russian public holidays granted and in addition to paid holidays
• Up to 4 weeks paid holiday – subject to Contract
• Highly proficient in the English language
• Hold a recognised University degree (with official apostil).
• Must be born a native English speaker – citizenship only is not sufficient
• Hold a valid Passport with 6 blank pages and a minimum of 2 years duration remaining.
• Have a recognised CELTA, TEFL I or TEFL Q or equivalent qualification.
• Be available to answer additional questions and be prepared to have an interview via Skype.