Teach English in Russia
START DATE: January 2013
SALARY: 1000 euro per monthly (* some additional duties, like seminars are paid separately)
Ages taught: (Kids 3-6) Children (7-12) Adolescents (13-19) Adults(20- … )
Groups & Individual classes
Levels taught: Beg., Elem., Lower Inter., Upper Inter, Adv., IELTS, TOEFL, State Russian Exam, Business, English clubs.
Number of hours taught: 30-40 hours a week
Other educational duties: giving seminars, placement testing, projects etc
School takes the expenses for tickets Moscow-Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky-Moscow; for the accomodation with all the basic household equipment, the school obtains & pays for a long-term visa
– Candidates should be natives from the US, UK, Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand;
– Age: up to 40 years old
– Hold a College/University Bachelor’s Degree or higher;
– Hold a certificate in Teaching English as a Foreign Language (The Cambridge CELTA grade A), the Trinity College London TESOL etc); Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA, pass A), Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE, grade A), IELTS or TOEFL certificate
– Second language: German, French, Spanish or Italian
– Between 1 and 2 years’ EFL teaching experience in Europe.