Teach English in Thailand
START DATE: May, 2013
SALARY: Net Salary of 37,000 Baht
Fun Language International (Thailand) Ltd. is seeking full time teachers for its new programme in Ratchaburi. We are looking for young, energetic candidates whose native language is English (Westerners).
The salary goes up to net Baht 37,000 after completing a 2-month probation.
Positions start from 7 May, 2013 with 2 full-term renewable contracts available.
The benefits are as follows:
– Visa renewal, teaching permit, work permit, provided at the company’s expense, after probation
– Basic health insurance
– On-going training
– Curriculum, lesson plans and materials for each lesson
– A Thai team teacher assigned to each foreign teacher
– 3 days free lodging upon arrival for overseas applicants plus transportation to Ratchaburi
– Assistance in securing an apartment
– An early finish as the average working day is 8am – 4pm (with an hour lunch).
Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree and are not over 30 years old. In addition, we prefer TEFL/TESOL or some other equivalent qualifications, teaching experience will be beneficial. Applicants from in and outside of Thailand are welcome to apply.
To apply please, send
1. Your CV
2. A scan of the photo page of your passport
3. Your recent Photo
4. A scan of your degree and certificate
5. Some written references you may have
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information, please visit our web site or contact us at the following address:
Fun Language International (Thailand) Ltd.
408/28, Phaholyothin Place Bld, 8th Floor,
Samsenai, Phaya Thai
Bangkok 10400, Thailand
Tel: +662 619-1990, +662 619-0141-> 3
Fax: +662 619-0140
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org (teach_ratchburi @ funlanguage.co.th)
Web site: http://www.funlanguage.co.th