Teach English in Oman
CITY: Various Cities of Oman
SALARY: USD $ 3000- USD $ 5000
• Joining Air Ticket, nearest airport from your hometown to Muscat + Free Medical
• Annual Leave: 40-50 days paid leave per Annum
• Contract Type: Yearly renewable
The following are the details of this position:
• Working days: 5 Days in a week (from Saturday to Wednesday)
• Holiday: 2 days in a week (Thursday and Friday)
• Working hours: 8 hrs/per day during the weekdays
• Class Size: 20-25 Students
• Duration: Three Semesters (Sep to second week of July)
• Class Level: Different Levels (Pre-Elementary, Elementary, Intermediate and Advanced)
• Age of Students: 18-25 yrs (High Secondary School Graduation)
Qualifications (from a recognized Institution):
– MA/ M.Ed. (Applied Linguistics/TEFL/TESOL)
– BA English + Post Graduate Diploma in EFL/ESL
– B. Ed. (4 year program- TEFL/TESOL) + CELTA/DELTA
Minimum of 2 years post degree experience in the field of teaching English Language at tertiary level.
Experience in Smart class, Multi-media and Self Access teaching is an added advantage.
Applicants should be Native Speakers.