Teach English in Russia
START DATE: August/September 2013
P’titCREF (www.ptitcref.com) is a private trilingual nursery school situated in the centre of Moscow (Russia) and of Kiev (Ukraine). We work with children of different nationalities and our pedagogical team consists exclusively of native-speaking teachers.
P’titCREF-Moscow hires teachers for the beginning of the 2013 school year
Vacancies to be filled by August, 24 2013:
– 4-5 full-time post in Moscow
* to teach different groups of different levels (children aged from 2 to 7) consisting of children of different nationalities and cultures.
* to prepare a weekly detailed lesson plan
* to organise and to prepare school holidays and events (Carnival, Halloween etc)
* to attend meetings (informative and pedagogical)
* the candidate must attend the training before the beginning of the school year (from August,24th till August 30th 2013)
* renewable fixed-term contract from the end of August 2013 till the end of July 2014. Competitive salary depending on the qualification.
* 5 weeks of paid vacations
* Compensation of visa and travel costs
* Local social insurance
* School teachers
* FLE teacher (specialization – FLE for children)
* At least one year experience of working with little children
* Experience of teaching French as a Foreign Language
* Artistic capacities would be a plus
We are looking for motivated qualified flexible teachers who will participate actively in the life of our school.
Send your CV, cover letter and recent photo to:
Ms Durand Virginie, Headmistress,