Teach English in China
CITY: Zhuhai, Zhongshan
START DATE: 1 March 2013 to 28 February 2014
SALARY: RMB 6,300 – RMB 6,300
* RMB 120 per teaching hour for overtime teaching.
* Air ticket allowance: RMB 5,000 every single year.
* Performance bonus: RMB 2,000 per year.
* Free furnished living accommodation for two with internet connection. (Or, in lieu of that, a housing allowance of RMB 800 to 1,000 per month)
* Free internet access at school.
* Free Z visa, expert certificate and residence permit.
* Medical insurance (for accident) with limited coverage of RMB 100,000 and medical insurance (for serious illness) with limited coverage of RMB 10,000.
* Transportation allowance from the apartment to the school branch if it¡¦s beyond 20 minutes’ walking distance.
* Free initial teacher training and on-going training.
* At least 30 days paid vacation.
* Free outings every term such as hot springs, rafting, Shenzhen Cultural Village, etc.)
* Free Mandarin Chinese classes.
1. Native English speakers from Australia, Britain, Canada, New Zealand and the United States of America.
2. Minimum qualification: A Bachelor’s degree + 2 years’ teaching experience. (A TEFL or TESOL or TESL or CELTA certificate would be an added advantage)
3. Age: 23 to 50 years old and in good health.
4. Should have Enthusiasm to teach English to different age groups and be open to experiencing different cultures.