Teach English in China
CITY: Hainan, Beijing, Tianjin, and Qingdao
START DATE: Immediately
SALARY: – a competitive salary based upon qualifications and experience (7000 – 11000 RMB per month)
Class sizes are small, with a maximum of twelve students. Students at the school range in age from 3-12 years old. Each classroom is fully-equipped with a projector, computer, and digital whiteboard, in addition to other modern teaching equipment. Teaching assistants are provided for all International Staff and provide invaluable advice and assistance.
Contract terms consist of twenty-one hours per week, with an additional three hours per week set aside for meetings, professional development, and occasional marketing activities. Classes take place during afternoons, evenings, and on weekends. Teachers receive two consecutive days off per week.
– free clean, modern accommodation located close to the school, or an accommodation allowance of RMB 2500 – 3000 for those applicants already located in China who wish to seek their own accommodation
– a stipend of RMB 300 per month to help cover utility costs
– a round-trip airfare upon completion of a one-year contract, up to the value of RMB 8000
– health insurance up to the value of $5000
– paid vacation days, including all Chinese national holidays, and an extra week in the summer and winter vacations
– all visa/medical costs
– Chinese classes twice weekly, taught by a qualified Chinese instructor. We also offer an intensive Chinese language course for those applicants who are interested in focusing on learning the language.
– hold a university degree in any discipline
– be between 24-55 years of age
– be a native English speaker holding a passport from one of the following countries – The UK, The USA, Canada, New Zealand, the Republic of Ireland, or Australia.
– hold one year of work experience after graduation (in any field). Prior teaching experience is not necessary, and we actively encourage applications from candidates who are making their first foray into the EFL world.