Teach English in Chile
CITY: Santiago, Antofagasta, Viña del Mar, Concepcion
START DATE: Start full-time or part-time in April, May, June, July, and early August.
We are a Santiago-based language consulting firm with a multi-national clientele.
We are ISO 9001 certified which demonstrates our commitment to quality teaching.
We have openings in Santiago, Viña del Mar/Valparaiso, Concepcion, and Antofagasta to start full-time or part-time in April, May, June, July, and early August.
• work visa
• Spanish-English course exchange program
• travel stipend for getting around Santiago or for travelling outside of the city
• travel bonus upon contract completion with full- time contracts
We are currently seeking teachers who:
• are Native English speakers or have an ALTE 4 or higher level of English (TOEIC 945)
• have a CELTA or TEFL certification or degree in ESL or Applied Linguistics
• have a University degree
• have a minimum of 1 year full-time classroom ESL experience preferably with adults
If you would like further information about openings throughout the year, please send a resume and information about when you would be available for work and for how long you would like to stay in Chile to email@example.com.
Please do not contact us unless you have all the requisites mentioned above.