Teach English in Japan
START DATE: March 26th , 2014
SALARY: 240,000-260,000 yen/month, 2,880,000-3,120,000 yen/year (less deductions for income tax).
240,000-260,000 yen/month, 2,880,000-3,120,000 yen/year (less deductions for income tax). It will be determined by some prerequisites as below:
1) An employee with some teaching experience for children (more than 1 year)
2) An employee with TESOL certificate¡@OR Education degree
3) An employee with some Japanese understanding knowledge.
Completion bonus: will be different on job performance evaluation and will be paid in the last month of the contract.
– one-year contract : up to 30,000 yen ¡@
– two-years contract :70,000 – 100,000 yen
Airfare for Employee no-residing in Japan: up to 60,000 yen from the residential place will be paid by company in cash on employee¡¦s arrival in Japan.
1) Teaching English at kindergarten, area classes,¡@Saturday immersion class, develop curricula and educational materials, attend meetings, and make class-reports.¡@KEC foreign teachers travel to class everyday and Japanese teachers will assist them.¡@¡@The students are aged 2-12 preschool/elementary children, junior high school students, high school students, and some adults. There are 4-6 lessons per day.
2) Participating some events including camps for children, and ceremonies at kindergartens.
3) Teaching at the seminar for teachers.
4) Office work: Participating the meeting, planning and preparation for the lessons.
Special skills/requirements: native English speakers as a full-time teacher. Some understanding of Japanese and TESL/ESL certification preferred. Interests in working with young children. Ability to work independently with cooperation with staff. Willingness to adapt to and enjoy a different way of life. Class-organizing skill. Good singing voice. Outgoing and friendly personality.
Application deadline:until the position is filled.
Applicant’s visa status: Will be sponsored , Will be renewed
Housing is: is supported (for a single male person only)
– Sharing the company apartment with another teacher.
– The monthly rent is 43,000 yen excluding the utilities
Position includes : Paid holidays, Commuting allowance, Paid vacation
Contract information: Length: 1 year (Renewable)
Applicant should contact you by: E-mail
Other: will have a Skype interview after getting the documents.
KEC English School has been giving English lessons to children aged 2-15 and some adults in Aichi prefecture since 1988.
Our purpose is to give the opportunity for children to get the English language skill, needless to say, and to get the way of international communication. International education is our ultimate goal.
In 2013, we KEC have five foreign teachers from the US, NZ and France, and 13 Japanese teachers. We have over 450 students.
University degree(s) REQUIRED: BA
Subject/specialization : Education
Professional certification REQUIRED: Teaching
Professional certification(s) PREFERRED: TESOL/EFL
Experience required: Teaching experience to children (kinder, elementary school children, aged 2-15) is required.
Employer address: 15-2 Nagaosa, Yazako, Nagakute-cho, Aichi-gun,
Aichi 480-1103 Japan
WWW address: http://www.ednet.co.jp/
Contact person: (Ms.) Junko Matoba
Inquiries should include: CV/resume, diploma(s), a letter of introduction,
Photo, Teaching certification(s) ,Letters of recommendation (#2) and a letter of criminal background.