Teach English in Honduras
START DATE: Jan 27th, 2014
SALARY: Salary $600 a month. (June and November will receive a bonus equal to your monthly salary)
Position: Full-time English Teacher. (USA Candidates Only)
Contract: 10 months, renewable based on performance. Will receive a total of 12 months of salary, with the 2 bonuses.
Teaching classes 40-45 hours per week.
5 days a week 7:00 am to 3:00 pm. (Some Saturdays)
Paid holidays, plus 3 weeks of paid vacation. (Spring Break, June & September)
Medical Emergency insurance. (up to $1000)
Work permit and attorney fees: Will be paid by the school
Free housing with utilities paid in full. (shared with other teachers) .
Included Internet with Wi fi in the house and at the school. Free Spanish Lessons if you want to learn a second language.
Free lunch, Monday to Friday in the school cafeteria.
Free cell phone for local calls.
Other income opportunities.
1. Must be a native speaker of English.
2. University degree: Associates or bachelor.
3. Should have adequate or extensive teaching experience in the ESL industry.
4. Must be positive, reliable, self-motivated and disciplined. (strong work ethics) 5. Must be healthy physically and mentally, no visible tattoos or piercing.
B- Preferred Requirements
1. Capable of teaching a wide range of students from preschool to 8TH grade.
2. Experience living or travelling overseas for an extended period of time.
3. Have an interest in Latin culture.
Please send the following documents to: email@example.com
2. Cover letter, telling us about yourself and why you want to teach in Honduras
3. One current photograph of you