Teach English in Thailand
CITY: All around Thailand
START DATE: End of October 2012 and for the new academic year starting on May 2013 to teach conversational English in Thailand.
SALARY: Salary between 33,000 thb to 38,000 thb depending on your qualification and experience
– Teaching conversation English in Kindergarten, Primary, Secondary and High school levels.
– 24 hours of teaching per week maximum (our average is 20 hours). Teachers need to stay at the school from 07:30 to 15:30.
– Visa run and work permit expenses will be covered
– Assistance on finding accommodation
– Transportation to your post from Bangkok.
– Reliable support and fair foreign management
– Accident/health insurance
– Free seminar on the beach for smooth transition
– Native English speakers only
– Bachelor’s degree in any field
– Age between 22 to 55
– Experience and TESOL/TEFL certificate is a plus
– High responsibility
Documentation needed for your application:
1 – CV/Resume. (Microsoft Office Doc or Adobe PDF format)
2 – Copy of your highest level of academic degree/diploma/certificate/or college transcript.
3 – A photocopy of the front page of your valid passport.
4 – Recent color Photo.
5 – Letter of Recommendation/or Release Letter from your previous school (optional)
6 – Any other relevant information you think might help your application (optional)